Monday, August 24, 2009

Overheard in Rutherford 2: An Evening with the Borg 08.21.09

Once again, courtesy of Elisabeth (Thanks!!)

Borgism (bôrg´iz ǝm) n. thought stated while hanging with the Rutherford Borg, removed from its original context for comic effect.


1. You never know what kind of friggin' cow you're going to get, and that's reality.

2. His kombucha exploded.

3. It's nightmarish and stupid and I don't know what you're talking about.

4. Mary already drank half the bottle. Were drinking the other half to keep her alive.

5. I have butterfly butt.

6. There are a lot of flavors you could add to vodka that would make me want to drink it. Skittles is not one of them.

7. I didn't get malaria this week.

8. You should have probably started with fire walking.

9. Vil-la! Vil-la! Vil-la!

10. Pee anywhere you want!

11. Coffee makes me nuts. I mean, more so.

12. I'm wearing five layers of underwear right now.

13. I don't want my threats to lie around doing nothing!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin